The Ambassadors is a volunteer organization that supports Omaha Performing Arts, the Orpheum Theater and the Holland Performing Arts Center.
Ambassadors provide patrons with quality customer service, ensuring they have a positive and memorable entertainment experience. Led by professional House Managers, The Ambassadors are truly just that – ambassadors – representing the entertainers, the theater and, in a larger sense, Omaha.
Ambassador duties may include, but are not limited to greeting patrons, taking tickets, helping at Will Call, assisting with patron seating, assembling programs and handling coat-check.
We are not accepting applications for new Ambassadors at this time.
Interested in applying? Apply below, if you fit these requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Able to assist large crowds safely and effectively
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to comfortably climb stairs
- Able to work comfortably in the upper levels of our venues
- Have reliable transportation
- Have internet access with a valid e-mail address
- Provide and wear black and white Ambassador attire – name badge will be provided
- Enjoy serving others and making theater patrons feel welcome