The Ambassadors is a volunteer organization that supports Omaha Performing Arts, the Orpheum Theater and the Holland Performing Arts Center.
Ambassadors provide patrons with quality customer service, ensuring they have a positive and memorable entertainment experience. Led by professional House Managers, The Ambassadors are truly just that – ambassadors – representing the entertainers, the theater and, in a larger sense, Omaha.
What is required of an Omaha Performing Arts Ambassador?
- Must be 18 years or older
- Able to assist large crowds safely and effectively
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to comfortably climb stairs
- Able to work comfortably in the upper levels of our venues
- Have reliable transportation
- Have internet access with a valid e-mail address
- Provide and wear black and white Ambassador attire – name badge will be provided
- Enjoy serving others and making theater patrons feel welcome
Duties may include, but are not limited to greeting patrons, taking tickets, helping at Will Call, assisting with patron seating, assembling programs and handling coat-check.
We are no longer accepting applications for new Ambassadors for the 2012/2013 season.
Website: Ambassador login