Omaha Performing Arts relies on support from the business community to help maintain its reputation as one of the leading institutions for performing arts in the region. In return, we offer benefits designed to add value to corporate patronage and to help achieve specific commercial objectives through corporate sponsorship.
When you're business partners with Omaha Performing Arts, you join other business leaders who share in Omaha Performing Arts' commitment to vibrant, world-class performing arts and dynamic educational programs.
Omaha Performing Arts is proud to be a leader in Omaha's art community, providing social, cultural and creative opportunities to corporate neighbors. In addition, Omaha Performing Arts professionally manages the Holland Performing Arts Center and the Orpheum Theater, two top tourist attractions and thriving sources of economic development in Omaha's downtown area. Omaha Performing Arts' patrons bring business to local restaurants, shops and hotels.
Share your vision for a culturally rich community with an audience of nearly 300,000 each season. The Omaha Performing Arts Corporate Circles program starts at the $100 level. Unique recognition opportunities and benefits increase with the level of support provided, including opportunities like:
- High visibility and marketing opportunities to a distinctive audience
- Opportunity to custom design a benefits package geared toward your specific needs
- Premium tickets to the hottest events in town
- Superb hospitality and opportunities for unique client entertainment and employee appreciation
- Special sponsor privileges, including access to the John and Carmen Gottschalk Founders Room at the Holland Center, Anne Thorne Weaver Lounge at the Orpheum Theater and free parking for sponsored performances
For more information about Corporate Sponsorships and personalized benefit packages, contact the Omaha Performing Arts development office at 402.661.8452 or email Development@OmahaPerformingArts.org