With a gift to the OPAS Foundation, you help to secure a vibrant future for the arts in Omaha for years to come. Endowment gifts are invested by the Foundation, which then grants funds to Omaha Performing Arts for facility needs, programs and operations.
Whether by will, trust or life income plan, your charitable estate gift can be structured to provide many immediate financial and philanthropic benefits:
- An increase in your annual income
- An income tax deduction
- Avoidance of the tax on capital gains of appreciated assets
- An estate and gift tax deduction
- Recognition now and in the future on the Omaha Performing Arts' donor wall, in program books and more
- The confidence that you've helped build a lasting cultural legacy in Omaha
Marquee Society Benefits
Gifts to the endowment fund are recognized with a membership in the Marquee Society, which includes the following benefits:
- One free rental of a reception space at the Orpheum Theater and Holland Performing Arts Center
- Facility or institutional naming opportunities, if applicable
- Special legacy recognition events
- Additional benefits customized to the donor’s particular interests
For more information about planned giving and how to include Omaha Performing Arts in your estate plans, contact the Omaha Performing Arts Development office at 402.661.8410 or email Development@OmahaPerformingArts.org.