Omaha Performing Arts deeply appreciates the commitment of those forward-thinking individuals who include this organization in their financial or estate planning and who inform the Development Office of their generous arrangement.
Support through a planned gift strengthens Omaha Performing Arts' programming; ensures both the Orpheum Theater and the Holland Performing Arts Center will continue to be maintained at the highest standards; and creates a lasting cultural legacy for generations to come.
Whether by will, trust or life income plan, your charitable estate gift can be structured to provide many immediate financial and philanthropic benefits:
- An increase in your annual income
- An income tax deduction
- Avoidance of the tax on capital gains of appreciated assets
- An estate and gift tax deduction
- Recognition now and in the future on the Omaha Performing Arts' donor wall, in program books and more
- The confidence that you've helped build a lasting cultural legacy in Omaha
For more information about planned giving and how to include Omaha Performing Arts in your estate plans, contact the Omaha Performing Arts Development office at 402.661.8410 or email Development@OmahaPerformingArts.org.